Single-Component Universal Dental Adhesive
OptiBond Universal is the one bottle dental bonding agent that combines the reliability of patented OptiBond GPDM technology with the ease of use of a universal solution.
Reliable bond strength to all surfaces and substrates, in any etching technique. Efficacy and flexibility coming together at last.
- One bottle. One coat.
- Proven strength.
- Complete versatility.
- Protection against post-operative sensitivity.
Dental Bonding Agents
Filled, Light-Cure Total-Etch Dental Adhesive
From its launch in 1995, OptiBond™ FL established the standard in adhesive technology. For over 15 years it has been successful worldwide, proven in long-term clinical studies and recommended as the gold standard by leading dental universities worldwide. OptiBond™ FL total-etch, two-component dental adhesive features:
- Unique structural bond with 48% filler load
- Efficient application flow – one-coat primer, one-coat adhesive, one light curing; wet or dry preparations
- High radiopacity, making X-ray detection easy
- Availability in bottle and Unidose™ delivery
- Proven long-term performance.
Self-Adhering Flowable Composite
Vertise Flow is the first self-adhering flowable dental composite powered by OptiBond™. It greatly simplifies your direct restorative procedures by incorporating a bonding agent into a flowable. With this flowable dental composite there is no need to bond separately, reducing steps and saving time. Vertise Flow shares the same characteristic inherent in self-etch materials and reduces the chance of post-op sensitivity. Our leadership in resin restorative dentistry comes after decades of innovation in dental composites and expertise in dental adhesives – both of which come together in Vertise Flow.
Vertise Flow self-adhering flowable composite uses:
- Liner under large class I and II restorations
- Small class I and II restorations
- Pit and fissure sealant
- Porcelain repairs